Sunday, February 1, 2009

CNY Gathering with the Girls




31 January 2009

Most of the time, people blog on a daily basis but for me, you will probably find me writing a week update,sometime maybe a month update on one day. But hey, this blog was created to keep HRH grandparents in Hong Kong and all her Uncles and Aunties around the world updated to start with. So I doubt they will mind the date the journal was written.

It has been years since we invited our closest girl friends to our home for Chinese New Year dinner. As far as I can remember, we have been getting together in our teens. So this year,we decided to meet again but this time, instead of just the girls, hubbies and children joined us as well. Chloe was so excited 2 days before the party and she enjoyed herself with her friends. I hope these kids were grow up to be the best of friends.