Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Little Ballerina












Chloe has been telling me that she wants to learn ballet and I finally signed her up for a once weekly Pre Ballet class with Crestar. Her 1st formal lesson will begin on Monday next week at 8pm for 45 minutes.

So today, I bought her to buy her ballet attire. She was so excited when we were at the shop and kept dancing like a ballerina by putting her hands up in an arch shape and tip toeing her feet.

The ballerina costume cost $80, which consists of a pair of socks (I thought they should be wearing stockings but was told by the lady at the shop that they will wear that when they are older), the pink bodysuit, a tutu,and a pair of ballerina shoes. Very costly costume though was told everything is imported from the UK.

She looked so adorable in the costume. Chloe is small but her little belly was protruding in the tight ballerina suit and I jokingly told her that she looks so "big". I hope Chloe will love ballet and excel in it.